Monday, April 21, 2008

Week #8


This week, we started to talk about the internet and the World Wide Web. This was sort of boring since I use the internet everyday in my life. Overall, I knew a lot about what I was doing in this class. It was really nice to have a week off of classes last week. I got a lot of things done for education technology. When we got our ATC’s back, I was a little disappointed. I did not fail mine; however I did not get a passing grade. I am really glad that there are no chapter activities or readings due at the next class. This is really helpful to me because I have a lot to do in my other classes. I am working on labs number seven and number eight. These are very interesting. I am learning a lot about PhotoShop and iPhoto in the videos that I am watching. It is a lot of work, but I can see myself using these types of programs in the future.

No comments: