Monday, April 21, 2008

Week #11

This week was really exciting. We learned a lot of new material, so I am very thankful that I did not skip class. I started to understand the whole concept of Blogs as well as Wiki’s. These are really cool. I really hope that I can use them in the future. I started to explore the Blogs and Wiki’s that we are assigned to do for class and they are really interesting. I really feel that these could be very beneficial in classrooms. I think that Wiki’s are nice because they offer a variety of pages and links that each individual looking at the page can view and take them to a lot of different sites that are related to a specific topic. The Blogs seem to be a lot more personal. In these, people can put more personal things such as feelings. Blogs really make me think of sites such as Xanga. This was a site that was around when I was in middle school that kids would post stories about their days and their lives in. Blogs and Wiki’s are really fun.

No comments: