Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week #1

This week was our first week of class. We basically just discussed what the class would be like and what we would be doing for the semester. We talked about the first assignment which will be the “All About Me” PowerPoint project. In class on Monday, we were taught about the MyLabSchool online function. This was very interesting because there are a lot of activities that can be found online as opposed to hand-outs in class. I found this to be very interesting. We really didn’t learn too much this week because it was the start of the class. The lab videos seemed like common sense material such as how to open a file and things of that nature. I hope they get more exciting. We really only had the PowerPoint assignment as a “technology” based type of homework. I suppose that I can incorporate PowerPoint’s into my teaching, but I’d like to learn about more advanced things that I could do in the class.

No comments: