Monday, April 21, 2008

Week #3


In class on Monday, we shared our All About Me PowerPoint’s with a few other individuals from the class. This went really well. The teacher’s idea of presenting these was very smart. No one student was singled out and instructed to present in front of the whole class. I believe that this is very good so that a few other people can get to know about someone else. I think that this is good because although it would be nice for everyone to get to know everyone else; it is humiliating to have to stand up in front of the entire class. I believe that this would be very good in a future classroom because of these reasons. The labs and chapter activities have not been too hard so far. Although the work in this class takes up a lot of my time, I feel that it will be very beneficial in the long run. I believe that this class will be a lot more beneficial than the other educational classes that I have taken so far at Bowling Green. The programs in the college of education that I have to take here at Blowing Green State University, I found helpful at the following website.

No comments: