Monday, April 21, 2008

Week #2


Throughout the past week I finished the work that I needed to do for this class. It wasn’t too hard this week, which was a good thing. All that we had to do was read, do activities, and watch a variety of videos online and check off a list that we actually watched them. If there is not much else to do in this class, I believe that it won’t be too hard. We learned about Blooms Taxonomy in class, that was pretty interesting. Next week, we have the All About Me PowerPoint due and I’m really hoping that we do not have to share in front of the whole class. I feel that the All About Me PowerPoint is a great idea. I believe that it could be incorporated into a classroom very easily. This would show children how to use PowerPoint if they have never done it before. It would also provide a way for one student to learn a little more about a different student. The All About Me PowerPoint is a great idea for a classroom.

No comments: