Monday, April 21, 2008

Week #5

This week we basically just discussed chapter four. There was a trio chapter share. We have started really preparing for the ATC. This seems like it will not be too hard of an assignment. What we have to do for it is create a two slide PowerPoint, an excel spreadsheet, and a word document. Since I have been doing all of the labs that have been assigned to us, I should not do too badly on the ATC. This class is getting to be a lot of work and now I have to start doing it earlier in the week so that I can get it all done by class time on Monday evening. This week we explored digital technologies in the classroom. This dealt with using cameras, videos, and things of that nature. This is good because things like pictures on blogs or PowerPoint’s can be used. I believe that this class is very beneficial in the future.

No comments: