Monday, April 21, 2008

Week #12

This week, we talked about distance education. This topic is a topic that I enjoy learning about. Currently, at Bowling Green, I am taking an online course. I contributed to a lot of the conversation because I was one of the few in the class that is taking a course that is strictly online. I am not too found of my class personally because since I am not in the classroom on a regular basis, I often forget to complete assignments for this particular class. In class, we talked more about our Blogs and Wiki’s and started talking about how to add key components to these two things. Today’s class was exciting because I knew a lot about what we were discussing. The discussion boards that we talked about seemed really confusing. Today’s class went well.

No comments: